Epic adventures in a wellness hotel with your children in South Tyrol
Highlights for children
Every child is an adventurer at heart, filled with boundless curiosity and the thrill of discovery. At our wellness hotel for children in South Tyrol near Meran, we set the stage for these young explorers to flourish. At Hotel | Chalet Das Alpenschlössel, the wealth of activities, leisure opportunities, and adventures will make both you and your little ones’ eyes sparkle with excitement. Whether basking in comfort, seeking adventure, embracing a familiar sport, or diving into a new experience, we strive to create unforgettable moments for your children on holiday.
All kinds of fun at the Alpenschlössel
The Alpenschlössel is surrounded by a fascinating mountain world that will inspire you with its boundless natural beauty. There is so much to discover here – in nature, but also in our wellness hotel in Meran and Environs. A visit to the adventure playground at the wellness hotel with your children in South Tyrol, for example, is a unique experience. Here, the kids will find a large sandpit with buckets and shovels, a climbing tower, a nest swing, two slides, a water feature, a trampoline, and table tennis. The Alpenschlössel is more than just a child-friendly hotel in South Tyrol with a pool, it’s a magical kingdom for children of all ages to explore and enjoy.
Childcare is provided daily during dinner from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (excluding Saturdays). In addition, your children can have fun and make new friends at the Kids’ Club of the Quellenhof Luxury Resort Passeier.
Pure fun and thrills with trampolining and interactive games, go-cart driving and iWall 3.0 challenges: there’s something for everyone here.
Enjoy family fun at the Acqua Family Parc with children’s pool, water slides, 102-metre innertube water slide, year-round heated outdoor pool, indoor pools, and so much more.
Children will find a modern playroom and evening supervision. Plus: childcare all day long, entertainment for children from the age of three, and free lunch at Quellenhof Passeier’s children’s club.
all guests of the Alpenschlössel are invited to use the numerous family amenities at the main Quellenhof resort:
- Acqua Family Parc with secure toddler pool, two indoor water slides – a 102-metre innertube water slide and a turbo slide with drop start for the older children, a Lazy River flow channel, and a year-round heated outdoor pool with bubble loungers
- Family spa with family sauna village and indoor pool with whirlpool, outdoor adventure pool with large outdoor slide, and pool bar
- Large, modern, and child-friendly playrooms for letting off steam, playing, and having fun
- Childcare and entertainment for children from the age of three in the children’s club, all day long and all year round (at certain times also for children from the age of two, with registration)
- Football and volleyball pitches with several games organised every week
- Free lunch at the children’s club (registration required)
- Hire of bottle warmers, changing mats, baby monitors, prams, and children’s rucksacks
- New Action Parc with interactive trampoline park, ValoJump, ValoClimb, iWall, interactive bouldering wall, and more
- Bowling alley, climbing and bouldering hall, 3D cinema, THREE SIXTY youth room, games room with iWall, AirHockey, and more
From one wellness hotel with your children in South Tyrol to the next
Dive into a wonderful holiday, brimming with exciting activities and wellness in a family hotel in South Tyrol. Let the daily grind fade away as you and your kids immerse yourselves in the here and now. That’s exactly what your kids can do at our 5-star hotel near Meran because they enjoy double the holiday fun here. In addition to all the attractions of our wellness hotel for a stay with your children in South Tyrol near Meran, our little guests can enjoy the Action Park at the Quellenhof Luxury Resort Passeier, which includes a trampoline park, a boulder climbing wall with LED holds, an interactive bouldering wall, go-carts, an iWall, and much more. The Acqua Family Parc offers fun and games with water slides, a pirate ship, a Lazy River flow channel, and further highlights. In addition, numerous indoor adventures await, such as various playrooms, a climbing hall, a youth room, a 3D cinema, and a bowling alley. Whether it’s outdoor thrills or cosy indoor activities they fancy, our resorts have something for all ages. The professional and caring staff for the little ones and older ones at the Kids’ Club ensure every moment is magical.